Thundercross Valley Dirt Bike Park is a highly regarded adventure tourism business operating on a versatile 300 hectare landholding near Glen Murray – less than 100km* to Auckland and Hamilton and 160km* to Tauranga. In addition to the Dirt Bike Park, the farm land is currently leased for grazing cattle.
There are a range of opportunities for either a hands-on farmer or investor alike, to increase revenue through adding accommodation or activities such as paintball or ziplining to maximise the potential from this Highway 22 location. A comfortable four-bedroom home with an established garden and an elevated setting awaits, providing the perfect view over the valley.
Key features include:
- Over 3,000 riders per annum;
- 38km of formed tracks and on-site quarry;
- Four-bedroom/two-bathroom home + four-bay implement shed;
- Majority easy contour;
- 237ha* effective grazing;
- Rustic ‘Wool Shed’ with public cafe potential subject to consenting;
- Attractive basin setting and mature bush;
- Two sets yards and reticulated water;
- Scope to develop paintball/ziplining/accommodation;
- This business and farm land is available for sale;
Guided inspections by appointment only, comprehensive Information Memorandum and Dataroom available.
Published 10th November 2023
Deadline offers: closing 4pm (NZDT) Friday 8th December 2023 (unless sold prior).
021 461 210
027 815 1303
Arotahi Agribusiness Limited
This farm originally appeared listed in Farmers Weekly. For up-to-the-minute details about the property click on the button below.