- Centrally located at Canvastown, 57km from Blenheim and 65km from Nelson
- 68.05ha in two titles
- Ideal for intensive beef grazing, dairy support, calf rearing or continue the current milking operation without any staff issues. The perfect one person property
- Currently milking 140 cows, 14 ASHB shed, wintering barn, numerous sheds and outbuildings
- 30ha k-line irrigation, historical fertiliser and regrassing history, reliable 1880mm rainfall
- Exceptionally well presented five bedroom residence, recent part refurbishment, positioned on an elevated setting with unobstructed views
- Close proximity to Havelock Marina and Pelorus Sounds offering many lifestyle and recreational benefits
- Offers over $2,800,000 + GST (if any) on or prior to 2pm on Wednesday 6th December 2023
A must view property if you’re wanting a lifestyle with income located in the very desirable Marlborough region.
For further information or to make a time to view this property, please contact Andy Poswillo.
Published 10th November 2023
Deadline Private Treaty - 2pm Wednesday 6th December 2023 (unless sold prior)
027 420 4202
Marlborough Rural Realty Limited
This farm originally appeared listed in Farmers Weekly. For up-to-the-minute details about the property click on the button below.